Full Time £20,000 jobs in Leatherhead
- Be able to strap yourself in to a crew seat using a seat belt with a full over the shoulder harness.
- Provide verifiable references that cover a full 5-year…
£21,298 - £24,312 a year
- It is not intended that each post will be responsible for the full range of duties.
- Administrative Officers work within a team with regular management support…
£20,000 a year
- Full of creativity and ideas, with the practical skills to deliver make them a reality.
- Click here for more information about this location.
£25,421 - £36,720 a year
- This role is Full Time, 35 hours per week, Monday to Saturday.
- Location: Surrey, South East England.
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract.
Epsom & Ewell Borough Council
£11.14 an hour
- You will provide support with rigging and de-rigging staging and our orchestra pit for rehearsals and performances, as well as occasionally assisting in loading…
£20,000 - £29,999 a year
- Division / Department - Public Protection Grade - Grade G Status - Full Time Contract Type - Permanent Salary Grade Range - £26,744 - £31,941 Working Hours - 36…
- We currently have an opportunity for a Grounds Maintenance Person to join our team.
- Undertaking grounds maintenance, horticultural and related tasks within the…
UK Government - Independent Parliamentary Standard...
£28,000 a year
- We are seeking to appoint an Information Governance Officer who will manage the process of handling freedom of information requests and also promote and…
£22,003 a year
- Time management will be important as will working well under pressure whilst still maintaining accuracy in all that you do.
- Closing date: 13th March 2020.
£18,453 - £35,881 a year
- We offer a wide range of potential working patterns, including part time, job share and compressed hours.
- The successful person will be responsible for:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.