Full Time £20,000 jobs in Blaenau Gwent
- Chepstow Racecourse is looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant work within the existing finance team.
- AAT (preferred but not essential).
- This can be full time or for a short time in response to a specific challenge.
- Do you have what it takes to succeed?
- What does the job involve?
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- The key purpose of this role is to maximise sales and profit through the continuous improvement of the store and staff, control of costs and leakage and…
£28,000 - £32,000 a year
- My client are part of a wider group who manufacture specialist products supplying into a number of industries.
- Mechanical fabrication skills would be desirable.
£8.71 - £12.27 an hour
- Temp to Perm career opportunity!!!
- WB Employment are currently recruiting for a leading supermarket’s warehouse that is based in the Chepstow area.
- Role : Optometrist Full time role at 38.5 hours per week.
- Specsavers Opticians are seeking to recruit one full time experienced GOC registered Optometrist.
- Outstanding annual salary based on experience – we can talk more about this at interview.
- Management and Supervisory position alongside also available.
- This role is open to teachers who are looking for both full or part time work within the area.
- Protocol Education are currently recruiting for primary teachers…
£25,000 a year
- 5 days per week to including weekends.
- Basic salary plus uncapped Commission with on target earnings in excess of £30k.
- The role for Sales Consultant: *.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Our client base is rapidly expanding, and we are now seeking a Project Coordinator to assist our Senior Management Team and Technical Consultants and Sales Team…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.