Full Time £20,000 jobs in Blaenau Gwent
£22,391 - £25,401 a year
- User Researchers are key in the teams that design and deliver services.
- They help their teams develop a deep understanding of the people who use a service.
£20,499 a year
- These roles offer you an exciting opportunity to be at the heart of Disability Services.
- The Case Worker is responsible for maintain claims, receiving calls…
£22,750 a year
- You'll be the first point of contact for any of our users who have questions, problems, feedback and compliments!
- What will you be doing day-to-day?
£29,235 a year
- Department Name Wales & Western Region.
- Maintaining the rail network is a full time job.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£24,002 - £38,873 a year
- Why work at the Wales Office?
- Our departmental values are Commitment; Collaboration and Quality.
- These shape how we operate in a challenging, demanding and fast…
- GE Aviation offers high quality 3 year Apprenticeships in.
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering(Machining,Our apprenticeships are in partnership with Coleg…
£26,375 - £31,074 a year
- As an Apprenticeships Officer you will undertake the daily activities associated with the delivery of Apprenticeship programmes.
£39,760 a year
- Department Name OW LOM Wales & Marches (102325) G5.
- Taking the lead on signalling during your shift, youll take great care to make sure trains travel safely…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- We are pleased to advertise an exciting and challenging opportunity for a highly skilled Personal Assistant who will work closely with and provide support to…
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- This is a fixed term post until 09/2021.
- If you are an Public Health Wales employee this post will only be offered on a secondment basis and you will need to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.