Full Time £20,000 jobs in Blaenau Gwent
£29,235 a year
- Maintaining the rail network is a full time job.
- Department Name Wales & Western Region.
- Network Rail is at the heart of revitalising Britains railway.
£20,499 a year
- Uphold the principles of Social Justice at all times;
- By supporting claimants through difficult times, offering them sound advice and providing them with the…
£22,391 - £25,401 a year
- A generous 30 days annual leave (based on full time hours) in addition to public holidays.
- Maternity, Adoption and Shared Parental Leave paid at full rate of…
£24,002 - £38,873 a year
- This is an exciting time to be involved in devolution-related matters.
- Why work at the Wales Office?
- Our departmental values are Commitment;
£26,999 - £30,507 a year
- This post is full time, 37 hours per week with some evening and weekend work required.
- Grade 7, SCP 23 - 27 £26,999 - £30,507.
£24,313 - £26,999 a year
- Grade 6, SCP 18 - 23, £24.313 - £26,999 per annum.
- Education (Non Teaching), Information Technology.
- This is advertised on behalf of the Shared Resource Service…
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board
Merthyr Tydfil CF48
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- We are looking for enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals who will become members of our integrated smoking cessation team.
- Full Time, Permanent & Part Time, Permanent Hours Available.
- £Competitive weekly paid hourly rate & benefits to include subsidised canteen, free onsite parking…
Higher Education Funding Council for Wales
£22,989 - £28,983 a year
- This post is full time, but could be part time at 0.8 FTE for the right candidate.
- £22,989 to £28,983 per year.
- Interviews will be held on 13 December 2019.
£29,017 - £34,149 a year
- Maternity, adoption or shared parental leave of up to 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks of statutory pay and a further 13 weeks unpaid, and statutory…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.