Full Time £20,000 jobs in Bangor BT19
North Down District
£15.81 an hour
- Delivering projects on time and within budget.
- To assist with the provision of an effective and efficient Communications and Marketing service across the…
£23,866 - £25,463 a year
- This is a full time role, with an annual salary between £23,000 - 25, 000.
- Hold a full (i.e. not provisional) and current UK driving licence and access to a car…
£15.81 an hour
- To assist the Programmes Manager to apply for and secure Government & EU funding to deliver economic development programmes within the Council area.
£11.19 an hour
- This is a full time / temporary role at an hourly rate of £11.19.
- Planning Assistant required in Lisburn.
- To provide professional and technical planning advice,…
£12.60 an hour
- Provide a complete confidential and efficient Registration Service for Births, Still Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships at Deputy Registrar level…
£19,000 - £21,000 a year
- First line support officer required in the Belfast area.
- This is a temporary ongoing role with an annual salary of £19,000 - £21,000.
£13.99 an hour
- A full (i.e. not provisional) and current Driving Licence which enables the licence holder to drive in Northern Ireland or access to a form of transport to…
£8.19 - £12.28 an hour
- Time and a half payment for Saturday shifts.
- 2 Field Market Researchers required for the Belfast area to work with our long-standing client a Global Finance…
- We are currently recruiting for a Fibre Splicer on behalf of our client to be based in Belfast on a fulltime 6 month rolling contract.
£15.36 an hour
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full detailed job description.
- The successful candidate will report to the Property Officer (Mechanical…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.