Full Time £15,300 jobs in London W7
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- Full time hours of 9am - 5pm with parking available, based in Hemel Hempstead.
- To ensure that all calls going through the main switchboard are responded to and…
£10 an hour
- This will be an ongoing temporary position working 20 hours a week but some flexibility may be requires to cover the reception desk on extended hours during…
- Typical responsibilities will be, for example:
- The end to end processing of all payroll input including overtime, on-call, salary deductions, tax code changes,…
£9.02 an hour
- We have both full-time and part-time roles.
- Part-time roles for 15-30 hours per week.
- Full-time roles – you must be able to commit to 37 hours per week worked…
- In this role you will be working closely with the Head of People Development in delivering our People Plan through training development activities.
- The school is an innovative and forward thinking school that embraces every student and their individuality.
- You will be required to plan for the year 1 class,…
- The Privacy & InfoSec Programme requires a technical project manager for a range of technical projects.
- Type of projects: Identity Access Management ( Active…
£25,543 - £37,152 a year
- The current teacher is going on maternity leave and the Head Teacher would like somebody to either take on the class full time or work alongside one of their…
- You will be required however to plan for you whole class although as a 2 form entry school there is the opportunity to co-plan and many plans will be left by…
- Job Types: Full-time, Temporary.
- Reporting to the Technical Manager and working as part of a UK based technical team alongside staff in overseas offices you…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.