Full Time £15,200 jobs in Pontypool
You refined by:
£419 a week
- We are looking for extra support and are in need of a number of Machine Operators to join us on a full time basis for an initial period of 6 months, this role…
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent.
- Salary: £Competitive weekly paid hourly rate & benefits to include subsidised canteen, free onsite parking and company pension…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- TEC Cymru will provide a national platform to enable the sustainable use, scale up and spread of value added technology.
£34,699 a year
- Taking the lead on signalling during your shift, youll take great care to make sure trains travel safely and efficiently along the network.
£26,142 a year
- Gweithio fel rhan o dîm amlddisgyblaeth gyda chyfreithwyr, swyddogion y wasg ac eraill.
- This will provide you with the skills and knowledge to be accredited as…
- You will need to be able to work with data, motivate employees to achieve the best, but most importantly have the ability to keep the customer at the heart of…
£19,550 - £21,020 a year
- No experience is necessary as full training will be given.
- Our customer services centres are open 7 days a week 8am to 10pm and your working patterns will fall…
£36,354 a year
- Their experience must be, quite simply, excellent.
- So when trains are delayed, its of crucial importance to keep commuters and train and freight operating…
£33,432 a year
- We actively challenge unsafe practices and take responsibility for addressing risks, resolving issues and protecting safety and wellbeing.
£29,540 a year
- This post sits within the branch that develops and manages our data website.
- As a Data Platform Analyst, you will assist with development of the UK SDG data…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.