Full Time £15,000 jobs in Milton Keynes
£19,500 - £23,000 a year
- As an office coordinator, you will be working in an open plan office setting, supporting both customers and the business.
- Working in an office environment.
- Must hold a current full driving licence.
- Comply with food safety standards.
- Maintain and promote a positive image of Kuehne + Nagel and the Whitbread brands.
£19,399 a year
- Our warehouses are fast paced and time sensitive.
- We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for one of our distribution hubs.
£27,000 - £29,600 a year
- BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE.
- Closing Date for Applications: 09/10/2019.
- Looking for a typical 9-to-5 job with a boss who'll tell you exactly what to…
- Responsible for the security of the vehicle and load at all times.
- All duties are to be completed in accordance with transport legislation and working time…
- Ensure timely presentation of, and adequately written customer invoice with full explanation/breakdown of all work carried out.
- Updates and follow up calls:
- Ensuring that all of the relevant processes are being adhered to at all times: health & safety, food hygiene standards, Safe & Legal regulations.
- Ensuring that Health & Safety, Food Hygiene standards, HACCP / NSF regulations are followed at all times.
- Picking, loading, goods in, recycling.
£22,462 - £25,295 a year
- NCC Support Staff Pay Scale, Grade H, points 14-20, £22,462 to £25,295 pa. .
- 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year .
£7.78 - £8.30 an hour
- You will represent Places Leisure and therefore the successful candidate should be professional and friendly at all times.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.