Full Time £15,000 jobs in Milton Keynes
£44,606 - £50,819 a year
- Do you want to make a different to children, young people and families in Northamptonshire?
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the leadership of the 0…
- It’s a really exciting time to join our business, you’ll be working as a key member of our staff, at one of our large distribution centres.
£27,000 - £29,600 a year
- If you're an active leader with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us and become an essential part of…
£8.21 an hour
- As a Greggs Team Member you will be the face and voice of our stores and your main priority will be to ensure that our customers are provided an excellent…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- A full time salary of c.
- The Payroll Clerk will be able to work full time hours (which is 35 hours per week) or part time hours (which is flexible depending…
£10.00 - £11.10 an hour
- As a Shift Manager, you’ll be responsible for the store when you’re running a shift in the absence of the Store Manager and Deputy Store Manager.
- Managing in a Sainsbury’s store calls for brilliant role models who lead from the front.
- Always ready to influence, support and challenge, you’ll be focused on…
£13.75 an hour
- Shift start times vary between:
- A flexible approach to working patterns and start times to meet business needs.
- Contracted to 24 hours per week.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and compliant with brand guidelines.
- We are currently working on a Marketing Assistant position with a fantastic, UK…
- Main purpose of the position:
- To deliver excellent generalist HR Support in a professional manner, working as a part of a proactive and responsive team to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.