Full Time £15,000 jobs in Milton Keynes
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so rewarding.
£9.20 an hour
- You will need to be aged 18 or over, a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service at all times.
£26,520 a year
- A flexible approach to working patterns and start times to meet business needs.
- Shift start times available: 05:00, 06:00, 08:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00.
- Ensure a clean & tidy environment at all times & ensure that the reception area is tidy & ready for service at all times.
- WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- This is a permanent full-time role and would be a great opportunity for a recent marketing graduate.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and compliant with…
- An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Support Assistant to be based at our new Distribution Centre in Wellingborough.
- Use the C3 booking in system.
£30,000 a year
- Due to significant growth opportunities and contract expansion within Retail and Consumer we are looking for experienced Driver Trainers to join our Grocery…
£50,000 - £80,000 a year
- You will also need a full driving licence.
- Outstaff Northamptonshire is currently recruiting Facilities Managers as part of a national contract in…
£35,000 a year
- Contract: Permanent, Full-time (35 - 40 hours per week).
- Do you want an opportunity to join an exciting and rapidly expanding business, whilst earning good…
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, full training will be provided on our own systems but a good understanding of…
Be the first to see new Full Time £15,000 jobs in Milton Keynes
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.