Full Time jobs
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£18,005 - £21,142 a year
- Salary for this role will be dependent on qualifications and experience working in a care role.
- The support worker will provide direct therapeutic engagement to…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The post holder will be involved in the delivery of holistic care packages to individuals with a first episode of psychosis in line with current NICE guidelines…
£19,032 - £20,955 a year
- Please note all interviews will be conducted via telephone or Skype in compliance with social distancing advice.
£8.90 an hour
- Flexible shift patterns (evenings and weekends).
- You must be motivated to provide personalised support based around activities that include; daily living tasks…
£16,854 - £19,374 a year
- You will also be required to hold a full driving licence with business insurance to claim travel expenses.
- Online shopping discounts – Employee benefits scheme…
£18,536 a year
- As a Support Worker/Healthcare Assistant with Leonard Cheshire you’ll provide a high level of care and support to vulnerable people, enabling them to live the…
£18,603 - £20,345 a year
- To work in a team, giving the highest standard of care possible to the young people.
- To closely follow individual care plans and support young people with…
£8.99 an hour
- A driving licence/access to a car is desirable due to the community support.
- Provide personal care, where required to our customers.
£17,732 a year
- We pay for your enhanced criminal records disclosure.
- Work full or part time covering different shifts throughout the day, evenings and nights spread across the…
£20,268 a year
- Access to the Hft Plus benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out; but also…
- Access to a free app offering retail discounts, leisure savings and holiday and travel discounts.
- With a positive, outgoing, and energetic nature, you will…
£9 an hour
- Driver, full UK driving licence, is desired not essential.
- Contract: Full time, Part time or Relief.
- A Support Worker could be taking the people supported…
£8.72 an hour
- In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: -20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays , pro rata for…
£9 an hour
- On a day-to-day basis, Support Workers enable autistic people to complete all activities of daily living, which includes personal care and household chores.
£8.50 an hour
- We support residents with Severe Learning disabilities and Challenging Behaviour assisting with their daily living, meals, personal care and activities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.