Full Time jobs
£22,000 - £50,000 a year
- Responding to leads and converting them to achieve maximum sales results.
- Following the OSV sales process to close the sale whilst maintaining compliance…
£15,000 a year
- To conduct a full and professional sales presentation to all customers in line with their requirements, following the agreed sales process.
£50,000 a year
- Provide reports as required on all sales activities including follow-up, prospecting, sales presentations, new clients etc., and to ensure accurate sales…
- The successful applicant will be an experienced and effective Sales Executive, with a proven track record of new homes sales and excellent customer service.
£18,000 a year
- You will have proven sales experience within the automotive industry along with a full driving licence, plus the tenacity and commitment to realise your full…
- Creates and communicates leads and sales opportunities for entire KONE sales team (e.g.
- Accountable for leads, opportunities, orders and contracts to meet the…
£18,000 a year
- Motivate customers to improve their health and fitness.
- Spend time in the local community, planning open days and events, plus visiting businesses to raise…
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual with a proven background in agricultural machinery sales.
£22,000 - £26,000 a year
- Reporting to the New Business Manager, the Sales Executive will be sourcing new sales opportunities via inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails…
- Follow-up with clients and work with Sailpoint post-sale account managers to ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of account including new sales opportunities…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.