Full Time jobs
You refined by:
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice.
- Access to our benefits platform such as cycle to work, child care vouchers,…
£35,000 a year
- Polar Speed has a reputation for quality, compliance, operational and customer facing technology and monitoring solutions in the growing temperature-sensitive…
- Working legally and ethically to ensure the correct and safe supply of medical products to the general public.
- Generous holiday including Bank Holidays.
£45,000 a year
- You will be responsible for providing a specialist clinical pharmacy service to the prison, ensuring high quality, safe, effective, legal and accurate use of…
- You will be involved in driving change, writing policies where appropriate.
- Band 6/7 equivalent dependent on experience | Circa £37,000 | Tollerton, South…
- Well Perks, giving you discounts at hundreds of online and high street retailers.
- Ambitious and driven to ensure your pharmacy meets business targets.
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- The ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills, an understanding of the complex needs of the offenders and have the ability to operate…
South Tees Healthcare Management Ltd
£36,500 a year
- Other responsibilities include mentoring and coaching new and junior staff; reccording and investigating errors, incidents and complaints; and implementing…
- The size and scale of our business is brought to life through our partnership with McKesson, an industry leader in the healthcare sector who are driving a new…
£31,365 - £37,890 a year
- It would be desirable if you hold a full driving licence and have access to a car however you must be able to travel within the geographical area in a timely…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.