Full Time jobs
You refined by:
Health Care Assistant (undo)
£21,789 - £23,521 a year
- Our focus is on providing an exceptional patient experience, delivering excellent customer care to patients and their families, we aim to see patients within…
£18,005 - £19,337 a year
- To help our staff thrive in their roles we offer regular, good quality supervision, appraisals, in-depth training and development opportunities (such as nursing…
£19,039 - £20,371 a year
- You should have some experience in a health care setting however on site training will be given during a weeks supernumerary period.
North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trus...
£18,005 - £19,337 a year
- Successful candidates will either have a valid DBS check with the Trust or will be required to pay for the cost of the DBS Disclosure which is £47.50 for an…
£9.50 - £12.75 an hour
- The ideal candidates will have previous experience as a care worker.
- Minimum of 6 months previous work experience within a community or health care setting.
- To carry out person-centred care.
- This is on a full time basis and must be able to work alternate weekends.
- To be able to work alternate weekends.
- To write accurate reports and have an awareness of care planning.
- To assist or be a ‘key’ worker for a small group of clients as required.
£8.25 an hour
- Support from a highly qualified management team.
London Teaching Pool, Ltd
Bishop'S Stortford CM23
- On admission, each patient is assessed by the multi disciplinary team and a plan of care is put in place.
- There are also night shifts available from 19:15-07:45…
- Wey House is a well-established specialist nursing service that offers care and rehabilitation to people who have a brain injury or neurological health care…
£8.72 an hour
- Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene and dressing.
- Hourly rate of pay: £8.72/Depending on experience.
£9 an hour
- Have at least 1 years’ experience of working in care.
- A shift system with the availability to work short notice and weekends.
£8.75 an hour
- Full time or part time working day and night shifts in line with a planned rota.
- Between £8.25 and £8.75 per hour dependent on experience.
- As a care assistant you will be visiting clients in their homes and providing them with personal care, medication assistance, meals, house hold chores and…
The Knoll Nursing Home (Yeovil) Ltd
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and social care.
- Quickly answer Nurse Call system, the door bell and telephone; greet visitors.
- Able to demonstrate a caring nature.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.