Full Time jobs
£22,047 - £24,660 a year
- Manage emergency and non-emergency telephone communication to the Force, both from the public and other emergency services.
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
£21,011 a year
- The Home Office’s finance team is a dynamic and forward-looking place to work with the team providing a full range of financial support, such as transactions…
£29,858 - £38,366 a year
- Has a basic understanding of good development practices (test driven development, code review/version control and following development/API standards).
£21,000 a year
- You’ll help our home and small business customers with their TV, broadband, home phone or mobile phone services, handling a range of queries from our customers,…
£26,715 - £30,942 a year
- Student recruitment activities for the University of Sheffield.
- Colleagues managing a range of student recruitment activities working with schools and colleges…
£26,000 - £36,000 a year
- 1 year of employed App Development Experience.
- Greenfield, agile app development – we’ll be building a new product from scratch, so you’ll have to autonomy to…
£17,932 - £22,257 a year
- Receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone, paper, e-mail.
- This role may involve some out of hours work.
£19,904 a year
- To answer the telephone and record appropriate information on a message form.
- To undertake word processing/ audio duties in connection with files, statements…
- Have healthcare / professional sales experience and / or a dental /.
- You will use the latest technology-based presenting tools, visit all community-based dental…
£31,866 - £33,797 a year
- Investigating the role of DNA dynamics in damage recognition.
- Contract Type: Fixed term for 3 years to start as soon as possible.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.