Full Time jobs
£41,000 - £61,000 a year
- This role will be to manage the exercising and improvement of capability in understanding our products, performance and effectiveness, in relation to national…
- Project work such as employee recognition schemes.
- Helping managers with employee queries.
- HR administration such as contractual changes.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- As a Health Care Assistant, you will work closely with the Registered Practitioners delivering fundamental care to patients including assisting with personal…
- Formulation development work will also include pre-formulation, technology transfer, scale up and manufacture of investigational medicinal products and/or…
- Our Operations Specialists drive the pulse of our operations on the ground and play a key role in getting our customers’ orders out to them in every step of the…
- Flexibility and ability to travel (must hold a full UK driving license).
- Company car or car allowance.
- Work with sites to adapt, drive and track study subject…
- Train/mentor staff, and provide analytical expertise to junior staff.
- You will join an experienced team of Analytical Scientists, within Pharmaceutical…
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- To make telephone calls as required to move matters forward and take calls as necessary and act upon them.
- Data input to Open files and putting together client…
£22,039 a year
- Experience of working with people who are experiencing difficulties, for example as a social worker..
- Assessing the needs and risks posed by service users.
- Realizing the full potential of innovations, and, ultimately, creating solutions for our clients to drive healthcare forward.
- In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful international business that offers…
- As the Junior Analytical Scientist, you will be responsible for performing routine daily operations in the GMP analytical laboratory, this will include routine…
£10 an hour
- Answering/screening/transferring telephone calls, taking messages, answering questions and providing accurate basic information about the company to callers.
- You will ideally have experience supporting an internal recruitment team, project coordination, admin experience in a fast-paced customer-focused environment.
- We will reward you with some fantastic flexible benefits, including up to 50% discount in our High Street stores, and access to a range of discounts with other…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.