Full Time jobs
- Competitive discounts on travel and parking.
- EMEA Operations Management (Residual Settlements).
- Mutual Fund Management Accounting Services Admin.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The radiology department is a 24/7 service therefore the successful candidate will be expected to work some evenings (not nights) and weekends on a rota basis…
£21,000 a year
- You’ll help our home and small business customers with their TV, broadband, home phone or mobile phone services, handling a range of queries from our customers,…
- Build a rapport with the customer, identify their needs to Connect, Convert and Conclude the transaction through delivering the RL Experience To consistently…
Bunzl Retail and Healthcare Supplies Limited
£18,931 a year
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Personal benefits for Theme park discounts, Cycle to work scheme, Employee Discounts etc.
- Complete initial screening (telephone interview, face to face, video) to ensure candidate quality is in line with expectations.
£13.50 an hour
- It’s essential that you have a full driving category C driving licence (HGV 2) and ideally you will hold the CE (HGV 1) licence.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The successful candidate will assist in the administration of the incident reporting and investigation processes, including updating the Ulysses and other…
- But it isn’t just about experience or knowledge, we’re looking for people with a genuine passion for customer care and who will be ambassadors for healthcare in…
£21,892 - £24,157 a year
- The Christie Hospital provides inpatient and outpatient care for patients with a cancer diagnosis from across Greater Manchester and beyond.
£19,737 - £21,142 a year
- Duties will include high spec cleaning of clinical and non clinical areas of the unit.
£31,841 - £42,126 a year
- You will participate in the clinical and medical oncology management of patients with a wide range of malignancies, working in disease orientated teams of…
- Business Advice: Providing business advice based on deep financial analysis and reporting, to identify areas of opportunities and providing recommendations to…
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their…
£19,737 - £21,142 a year
- Applicants should be Smart, Flexible, Reliable, Decisive, Show initiative in all situations and have excellent Customer Service skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.