Full Time jobs
£22,745 a year
- Driving sales in store and always putting our customers first.
- Managing availability across the store.
- Ensuring the implementation of correct store policies and…
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well stocked.
- Support sales by assisting in merchandising and display projects.
£23,521 - £24,926 a year
- Respond to a range of queries in person and via telephone.
- Successful candidates will have a passion for providing high quality customer care, thrive in a…
£36,000 a year
- The Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Advisor is responsible for working closely with participants of the Frontline programme to identify any support they…
£23,337 a year
- Which means youll pay a key role in keeping commuters and freight safe, and making journeys smooth.
- Network Rail can offer you a rewarding career with…
£37,638 - £44,780 a year
- They will work towards improving identification and responses to Domestic Abuse by engaging with health professionals, building capacity, developing an…
£22,478 - £23,810 a year
- You will need to be able to work to committed timescales and key performance targets.
- Basic IT knowledge is desirable for this role and NHS experience would be…
- Producing accurate attendance notes including recording telephone calls and/or meetings.
- Taking initial instructions from clients over the telephone and via…
£10.74 an hour
- A large and secure on site car park.
- Any 5 shifts (of 8 hours) from 7 (inc. weekends).
- £10.74 per hour from day 1.
NHS England and NHS Improvement
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The new commissioning environment will ensure the delivery of national programmes aimed at strengthening primary care, delivery of effective place-based…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.