Full Time jobs
£25,697 a year
- In the second year, there is more flexibility, and placements will be between 3 to 6 months' duration to aid development of the full set of the required…
£25,367 - £28,341 a year
- Explain the outcome of complaints and re-determinations to clients, in writing and on the telephone.
- Support pilot exercises to identify the best methods of…
- A Level 2 (or equivalent) ICT qualification is desirable.
- In addition, you will be required to progress through a Siemens Gamesa bespoke competency programme.
£20,805 - £26,903 a year
- Join us and we will provide full training along with a competitive pay, access to a generous salary-linked civil service pension scheme, multiple staff…
£29,329 - £33,894 a year
- The successful candidate will be required to project manage a range of clearly defined, short to medium term projects relating to the development,…
£18,600 - £20,606 a year
- This is a full time permanent post with shifts running 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- In the role you will ensure that an effective and efficient clerical…
- The team workload ranges from feasibility studies to scheme designs, working with a variety of clients both from the public and private sector including design …
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- You will have strong communication skills along with a proven ability to build a strong rapport with a wide range of customers both face-to-face and over the…
- Level 2, progressing to Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (VRQ).
- Level 2, progressing to Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle…
£19,938 a year
- It is preferable that candidates have a full driving licence and access to their own transport.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave and pay and a competitive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.