Full Time jobs
£20,550 - £22,200 a year
- As an Online Learner Advisor you will be responsible for building robust customer service activities, working closely with both academic teams and support…
£35,280 - £42,879 a year
- Managing and monitoring fishing fleet sizes and quotas for catches.
- Ensuring compliance with fisheries regulations, such as fishing vessel licences and quotas…
£22,462 - £24,799 a year
- As Bereavement Services Officer you will be required to travel between sites and drive City Council vehicles, therefore a full driving licence is required.
£10.09 an hour
- Working Pattern: These opportunities are 37.5 hours per week across a 24 hours / 7 days a week 4-week rota period - You must be fully flexible to work all…
- During the year placement you will gain invaluable experience working with a team of diverse engineers.
- From day one you will be mentored by highly skilled…
- Attention to detail, problem solving competencies as well as a drive to deliver projects with excellence, will be key to success.
£18,005 a year
- You may also be requested to drive Nursing staff to and from shifts to ensure our wards are safely staff and the general public to different locations within…
£25,380 a year
- You will act as a single point of contact for out of hours request for data as part of an on-call function.
- You will provide specialist advice and knowledge to…
- Quarterly reviews with a dedicated Arriva Team Member to ensure your graduate journey is being maximised.
- Forward thinking projects considering environmental…
£20,434 a year
- Full driving Licence is required.
- Ensure Quality (UKAS; ISO 17025) and Health and Safety standards are maintained within the laboratory.
£21,342 a year
- Staffordshire Police is continually striving to deliver the best possible service for the county’s residents, businesses and visitors.
£26,975 a year
- You will be asked to demonstrate flexibility regarding working hours in line with operational demand and occasionally this may require working away from home.
- We offer employees a market competitive basic salary and bonus opportunity as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes contributory pension…
£27,000 - £30,750 a year
- Access to a range of retail, travel and lifestyle employee discounts.
- This role will provide corporate support to the Oxford to Cambridge Arc and East Anglia…
£17,863 a year
- Full driving licence, with trailer if possible.
- Fencing and dry-stone wall repair and construction.
- Footpath and access track maintenance and construction.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.