Full Time jobs in Wellington TA21
Bow Medical Practice
- Facilitate effective communication between patients, members of the primary health care team, secondary care, other associated healthcare agencies and the…
£6.70 an hour
- Experience of working under pressure including managing a workload at busy times.
- We have an employee benefits scheme which gives you discounts across hundreds…
Jhoots Chemist Limited
- Serve customers with a smile and be polite and courteous.
- "Recruiting and funding Dispensing / Pharmacy Technician / Customer Service Apprenticeships:
Oaks & Pitts Farm Ltd
£20,000 - £26,000 a year
- This is a full time role where the person will report to the Farm Manager.
- Working every other weekend, Saturday and Sunday morning for a couple of hours, and…
- We offer a fantastic one year induction programme, continuing learning and development opportunities and the support you need to develop a career in social care…
- It is also home to our Autism Centre, there is plenty to do on site:
- We offer a fantastic one year induction programme, continuing learning and development…
- Offers a great rate of pay and many benefits.
- As a member of our Cleaning team, your role is to deliver high standards of cleanliness to our customers and…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£19,500 - £21,500 a year
- We would love to hear from experienced Administrators who have Reception (client facing) experience who have great communication skills who can give excellent…
The LIghter Inn, Hall and Woodhouse
- We are currently looking to recruit full or part time kitchen porters.
- Weekly pay and a share of tips.
- The role involves duties such as washing up, cleaning the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.