Full Time jobs in Wellington TA21
You refined by:
- FULL TIME TO INCLUDE WEEKEND WORKING.
- This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places.
£200 a week
- At the end of your year as an apprentice, you’ll be a fully-fledged Level 2 Optical Assistant .
- Optical Assistant Apprenticeship - TALBOT HEATH SPECSAVERS.
- Must have experience working in an opticians and be a confident sales person.
- To secure this role you will need previous experience as either an optical…
- NEW STORE OPENING OCTOBER 2019*.
- FULL TIME TO INCLUDE LATE NIGHT AND WEEKEND WORKING.
- This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment…
- We are looking for someone with previous administration or call centre experience, and ideally you will also have a background in optics, however this is not…
£20,000 a year
- Previous optical experience is essential for this position.
- Top end - £20,000 plus a generous bonus:
- For more information or to apply, please contact Abby…
- Your efforts will help to drive overall store sales as well as customer loyalty – which will make you a key member of the team.
- We see big things ahead.
£60,000 a year
- You will be seeing regular customers with a wide range of needs and being their first port of call for all matters of eye health related matters.
- Your efforts will have a direct impact on sales targets and profitability – making you an integral member of the Contact Lens team.
- As our Laboratory Manager, we’ll look to you to run an efficient and high quality laboratory service that contributes to overall store sales and profitability.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.