Full Time jobs in Sevenoaks TN13
- The headteacher is keen to appoint a teaching assistant who demonstrates a good academic background and good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum.
- Encouraging the child's confidence, self-esteem and independence.
- Do you have experience working with children with Autism?
- Duties of the Learning Support.
- A proactive and independent worker.
- If successful, you will be working in a Key Stage 1 class of 30 students to support their learning throughout the week.
- Parking is available for all staff who wish to drive to school.
- The role is due to start as soon as possible and last until the end of the academic year.
- The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas police Clearances and professional reference checks.
- There is no parking at the school.
- Alternatively, more information please contact Charlotte or Harriet at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450/ firstname.lastname@example.org / Harriet.Gmur-Pierre…
- Your daily pay rate £80.00 per day Your working hours 8.30am 4.00pm.
- The role requires a confident, hardworking, enthusiastic individual who is highly motivated…
- The teaching assistant roles are full time, 5 days week and will be due to start in February 2020 to continue until the end of the academic year.
- The teaching assistant roles are full time, 5 days' week and will be due to start in February 2020 to continue for the full academic year.
- This is a full time position that will commence ASAP and run until the East Holidays in the first instance.
- This position would also suit a recent graduate who…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.