Full Time jobs in Sevenoaks TN13
You refined by:
- The school is based in Southwark and is easy to access via public transport.
- You will be accountable for ensuing deadlines are met and that strict…
- The school benefits from excellent resources as well as full time teaching assistant in each class.
- **September Start (Or July start including summer pay).
- The special school is in Waltham Forest, North East London and has great transport links.
- They require stability and need support in accessing activities to…
- This nursery offers excellent benefit packages including term time only roles, CPD for all staff, on site parking and a supportive working environment.
- Be happy being a casual staff member and going in only when required.
- Assisting at sporting events on and off campus.
- Enjoy working with kids and Athletics.
- Full time / Part time (Both options available).
- We are seeking to appoint a full or part time (3 days per week or more) teacher of Computing to join our client…
- Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
- Have good transport access to Barking and Dagenham.
- Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an SEN Primary Behaviour Support Worker in…
- This is a full time position that will run until the end of the academic year in the first instance.
- Are you an experienced EAL Teaching Assistant seeking your…
- Running groups and activities with 5+ children at a time.
- Tradewind's Primary Support Team are partnered with a school in Hammersmith and Fulham to help them…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.