Full Time jobs in Sevenoaks TN13
You refined by:
- The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas police Clearances and professional reference checks.
- Free flow environment at the school.
- Working in a Year 1 classroom.
- Assisting a child with ASD and a child with mobility needs.
- Experience with SEN is essential.
- To be a point of contact for both telephone and face-to-face enquiries and take messages where appropriate.
- Compliance Officer / Bursar Assistant - Outstanding…
- Tradewind's Primary Support Team are partnering with a school in Camden to help them find a general Teaching assistant to start in January 2020 for the…
- The teaching assistant roles are full time, 5 days' week and will be due to start in February 2020 to continue for the full academic year.
- The position is for a Full Time, Long Term Primary Specialist Teaching Assistant.
- The school is in Waltham Forest, North East London and has good transport…
- To join us and be successful for the SEN Administrator with SIMS position you will need to:
- Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas…
- This is a full time position that will commence immediately and run until the end of the academic year in the first instance.
- This is a full time position (Monday - Friday) that will run until the end of the academic year in the first instance.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
We have removed 9 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.