Full Time jobs in Sevenoaks TN13
You refined by:
- Excellent communication skills - lively, animated, and with a good sense of humour.
- I am working with a delightful primary school in the London Borough of…
- Have full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications).
- A competitive salary/rate of pay.
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any…
- The school is in the top 10% of schools nationally for student progress from Key Stage 2 to Key Stage 4.
- The department consists of 8 full-time teachers and 2…
- The school is easily accessible on public transport being within a 10 minute bus of the train station and has a massive car park that is available to all staff.
- This is a full time, long-term role starting on a temporary trial basis, with a daily rate of £160 - £200 (dependant on your experience and suitability).
- The school is easily accessed by public transport and is close to an overground station.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, overseas police…
- There is also a staff car park for those who wish to drive.
- An exceptional ethos of care for pupils, staff and families.
- The key stage 2 teacher must:
- This is a full-time role and will be outer London pay.
- The school is situated in Surrey and is easily accessed by car with parking for all.
- The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas police Clearances and professional reference checks.
- Working in Early Years Classrooms.
- A KS2 Primary Teacher that is driven to achieve excellence with the students in their care.
- Someone that can live and breathe the school ethos to ensure all…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.