Full Time jobs in Sevenoaks TN13
You refined by:
- Sales support - supporting sales campaigns, account development, sales lead tracking and salesforce reporting.
- Attention to detail and quality at all times.
- Opportunity for working from home?
- Need to travel/overnight stays away from home (Occasionally).
- Amount of time client based (0%).
- Who we are looking for.
- You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your sales and business development, as well as personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of…
- Train, coach and supervise the work of junior team members and review their output.
- You will be responsible for managing client facing engagements as well as…
- Enthusiastic about technology and innovation with a drive to learn new skills.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all Tech Lounge customers.
- The available dates to take part in the programme can be found on the Women in Business home page.
- We strongly advise you to apply for the business area and…
- Customer Service Strategy, Service Experience Design (customer & employees), Operating Model Design, Digital self-service, Customer Success & Loyalty, Contact…
- Shoot and edit broadcast quality content - using green screen, virtual studios and shooting on locations around our offices.
- A basic understanding of HTML.
- Previous experience of working in a regulatory driven change environment.
- Our training programme is further enhanced through a variety of softer skills training…
- Across our regional offices in London, Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh;
- Experience in driving script-writing and testing.
- And on a range of client sites.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.