Full Time jobs in Sevenoaks TN13
You refined by:
£25,776 - £28,640 a year
- Your time will be divided between:
- You will undertake an assessment centre as part of the selection process.
- Identifying the gaps and recommending solutions to…
£15,000 a year
- Annual leave purchase & sale scheme and availability to do 2 days of charity work paid per annum.
- To ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of…
- To support the HR Business Partners with their Employee Relation (ER) case management including admin support and taking minutes in meetings.
GRAVELY & PAINE LIMITED
- Due to location public transport is limited, please ensure you are able to get to the workplace.
- Upgrading all things Caterham here at our showroom and workshop…
£14,250 a year
- You can only apply for the Broadcast Operator Apprentice Scheme in England or Cardiff, not both.
- £14,250 (or £18,932 if your graduate scheme is in London).
£18,957 a year
- The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, be highly motivated and committed to the delivery of high quality care, has a mature…
£20,120 - £22,939 a year
- This is a full time post.
- However, requests for flexible, part-time working and job share will be considered, taking into account at all times the operational…
- As a member of our pharmacy support team in one of our Community Pharmacies, your main responsibility will be to assist with the day to day running of the…
£27,388 - £29,495 a year
- Providing high quality customer service, ensuring that all information for customers is accurate, timely, clear and easy to understand and that all dealings…
UK Government - Government Actuary's Department
£21,440 a year
- Undertake only one apprenticeship at any one time.
- Spend at least 20% of your employed time 'off-the-job' learning.
- Be aged 16 or older.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.