Full Time jobs in Pontypool
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£8.30 an hour
- Their home is always bright, happy and cheerful:
- This will only take a moment and will allow us to contact you regarding the vacancy and enable you to track the…
£8.50 an hour
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
£8.66 an hour
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£16,560 - £20,000 a year
- Ludlow Street Healthcare is an innovative, rapidly expanding organisation that provides specialist care, education and treatment services for individuals with…
- Tailored Training including Care Certificate & Level 2 Diploma.
- This could be with day to day living such as maintaining their own home, washing, dressing,…
£8.38 an hour
- All our homes are situated in the Cardiff central suburbs with easy access to public transport so a driving license isn't required for this role.*.
£8.50 an hour
- So, if you have a disability which prevents you from driving but you are interested in a role where our advert says driving is required, please get in touch…
£17,597 a year
- Access to award winning training and development – Hft is one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status…
£8.43 - £8.63 an hour
- 20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays , pro rata for part time) , which increases after 3 and 5 years’ service -pension contribution -Childcare…
£8.21 an hour
- Our induction programme includes enrolment on to the Care Certificate designed to equip health and social care workers with the skills they need to provide…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.