Full Time jobs in Pontypool
You refined by:
TSR Legal (undo)
£15,000 - £17,000 a year
- Legal Administrator / Assistant – Conveyancing - Pontypool / Newport Outskirts.
- A developing and expanding multi sited legal practice are keen to appoint a…
- Clear and confident communication skills, including an excellent telephone manner.
- You will also assist the Partner on complex non-delegated matters.
- Liaise with clients and fee-earners in person, by email, letter and telephone.
- First point of contact for client queries in face and on the telephone.
- The position requires the ability to handle a caseload from instruction to completion and would suit someone who can work full time.
- A well-established and innovative legal 500 organisation is seeking an ambitious Commercial Property Paralegal to join their team based in Newport.
- An experienced Finance Assistant is required to join an award-winning Legal Practice based in Newport.
- The successful candidate will work within a team and will…
- Proactively dealing with client queries via email or telephone.
- Lease apply to this advert, or contact Sallie Jones at TSR Legal for a confidential discussion…
- After gaining increasing industry recognition the firm are looking to expand the team and offer the successful candidate the opportunity to qualify as a…
- You will need to have previously managed a case load in a full range of residential property sales, purchases, transfers of equity, remortgages, new builds etc.…
- My client is one of the UK's leading full-service law firms.
- My client is looking for a Bids Manager to join our Business Development Team to take control of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.