Full Time jobs in Pontypool
You refined by:
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers.
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their…
£19,566 a year
- The project operates across Newport working with homeless prison leavers, providing housing related support within people’s homes, in the community, or within…
£23,836 a year
- If you have experience of working with young people and have a commitment to driving this agenda forward please send for further details.
- Its important to have good telephone manner and work ethic.
- Looking for a Receptionist to work to work in a busy Solicitors Office.
£9.49 an hour
- Roles available: Full time working 7am - 8pm on a rota basis and weekends You will have excellent customer service skills in order to answer a busy phone system…
- Driving top line store sales results and growing the business through action and productivity.
- Drives store sales and growth by personally selling to customers.
£9 an hour
- Acorn is looking for Assemblers, or like-minded self-skilled people, to connect parts into more complex components.
- Proven experience as an assembler.
- St Pierre creates Experiences to Write Home About.
- Keys to cash boxes, drawers, bedrooms and offices must be held only by the Associates responsible for them…
£8.21 - £16.50 an hour
- Applicants MUST have a Full UK Driving licence if you want it to continue past the Xmas period.
- This is due to the opportunity of having Class 2 HGV training if…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.