Full Time jobs in Pontypool
You refined by:
- Full training to be provided by the Employer.
- Manage bicycle drop off and collections for customers.
- Positive attitude and willingness to engage with customers.
Reflections Business Development Training
- As an office junior your roles may include:
- The successful candidate will have an important role to play by supporting our business customers in line with the…
Now hiring at 64 Strathnairn Street,…
£16,000 a year
- Passion, drive and commitment to complete a 2-year apprenticeship with a genuine interest in health, safety & environmental issues.
£117 a week
- As a Caerleon staff your primary responsibility will be to ensure all children attending the Nursery receive a high quality of care, are kept safe and receive…
- As a Corporate Apprentice you will work within the service area team outlined below to develop a variety of workplace skills, knowledge and experience in our…
BLAZIN TROWELS LIMITED
- You will be trained in all aspects of health and safety initially with having to participate in site inductions and understanding of risk assessments.
Now hiring at 15 Wellfield Road,…
- Able to obtain a full UK driving licence within 1 year of joining us.
- Skanska UK reserve the right to close this advert at any time before the closing date…
- Full training will be provided.
- Car technicians will be expected to see whether components and systems are secure and working properly.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.