Full Time jobs in Pontypool
You refined by:
- As a member of our pharmacy support team in one of our Community Pharmacies, your main responsibility will be to assist with the day to day running of the…
- They are looking for a Sales Support Apprentice to join the Sales Support Team.
- On successful completion of the apprenticeship, the candidate could be offered a…
£24,500 a year
- A full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is required as frequent travel is to be expected.
- Basic salary: £24,500 per annum, rising to £26,000 per annum…
- The Exchequer section includes the Council Tax, Non-Domestic Rates, Income Management, Cashier and Housing Benefit Overpayment sections.
- 25 and over = £8.21.
- You are not currently in any form of education and you are available for full time shifts.
- Highlighting promotional offers to work towards achieving sales…
- Competitive Salary and Great Benefits.
- Vehicles that can warn you of upcoming hazards, stop in an emergency to avoid collisions, and even call 999.
Reflections Business Development Training
- As an office junior your roles may include:
- The successful candidate will have an important role to play by supporting our business customers in line with the…
- Full training to be provided by the Employer.
- Manage bicycle drop off and collections for customers.
- Positive attitude and willingness to engage with customers.
£16,000 a year
- Family time is important to us, so we'll start you on 25 days paid holiday per year.
- Passion, drive and commitment to complete a 2-year apprenticeship with a…
Now hiring at 64 Strathnairn Street,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.