Full Time jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
£23,836 a year
- Fixed term until 31 March 2022.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Improvement Assistant to join our Education and Skills Division.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The purpose of the role is to primarily handle calls within the Contact Centre, receiving calls for adult, children and community health services.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
- Newcastle upon Tyne NE8 2AR.
- A Casual Receptionist supports the Reception Manager to ensure that Team…
£20,787 a year
- Minimising the length of times homes are unoccupied to enable customers to move in quickly, reduce the negative impact on communities of unoccupied homes and…
Newcastle upon Tyne
- I am looking to recruit Industrial Cleaners for an ongoing role based in Newcastle.
- MUST have valid CSCS card and be able to start on Monday 2nd December.
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The post will be based at the Cobalt Business Exchange premises on Cobalt Business Park, providing on-site support IT hardware and systems, as well as support…
- This is a dual role which requires the applicant to perform in either role when required in the Branch.
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The role is expected to recruit, involve and support children and young people from.
- Across the Northumberland area, who wish to train as motivators in…
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
- Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal…
UK Government - Government Statistical Service
Newcastle upon Tyne
£18,795 a year
- You can then bank this job offer to take up post when you graduate.
- The work is challenging and diverse as it covers all aspects of life in the UK today.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.