Full Time jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
You refined by:
Newcastle upon Tyne (undo)
£23,326 - £53,319 a year
- As a Train Driver it’s your responsibility to ensure our customers reach their destination in a safe manner and on time.
- These are exciting times for Northern.
£18,736 - £21,412 a year
- This is a full time post.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries in a professional manner, linking correspondence to case files and completing related tasks on cases…
£17,686 a year
- Somebody who thrives within fast paced customer driven warehouse environments, flexible in their approach, who enjoys working within committed teams of…
£9.36 an hour
- No experience is necessary as full training will be given.
- This school has Academy status and you will be employed by the Board of Trustees.
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£18,342 a year
- Possession of a full driving license.
- Work is term-time only and the shifts available are:
- You will possess good interpersonal and customer care skills and the…
- As part of the growth of Connect Health we are looking to add an additional receptionist to the current team.
- You will be responsible for providing an efficient…
£19,945 a year
- The role involves delivering a comprehensive administrative service to the venue, including Tyne & Wear Archives.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or after 10pm or involves working in areas such as the…
£8.60 an hour
- Under 18`s may attract a lower rate of pay.
- You will need to ensure the kitchen is kept clean and hygienic at all times throughout the day.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.