Full Time jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
You refined by:
Durham DH6 (undo)
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Various incentives including a team member reward programme.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
£24,600 - £27,300 a year
- Discounts - Blue Light, NHS Discounts and SJA discounts including discounts on mobile phone, gym membership, cinema, restaurants, holidays and shopping…
- Company sick pay of 2 weeks full pay.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, a great telephone manner and the ability to interact with…
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Age 16-17 Full Rate: £7.12.
- Age 18+ Full Rate: £8.38.
- Age 16-17 Starter Rate: £6.90.
£19,554 - £21,589 a year
- The Regeneration and Local Services Care Connect Service are seeking to recruit 2 X Telecare Control Operators who will assist in the provision of an equitable…
- Each night will be different, so whether you are looking to join us on a full time or part time basis, you won’t have 2 nights the same.
£15,720 - £16,844 a year
- For a full list of main duties please view the attached job description.
- Please be aware that a maths and English qualification at level 2 is required prior to…
£18,426 - £19,171 a year
- You will occasionally undertake front of house duties in the visitor centre.
- Candidates must be willing to work regular weekends and Bank Holidays and outside…
YO! offers flexible shifts around our enviable opening hours! With no early mornings or late nights we offer a great work/life balance. We are well situated…
Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundat...
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Due to the nature of this role, it is an essential requirement of the role that the post holder has a valid driving licence and is either a car owner and able…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.