Full Time jobs in Milton Keynes
£19,500 - £23,000 a year
- Receiving customers calls, handling queries and advising customers on next steps.
- As an office coordinator, you will be working in an open plan office setting,…
- Like all of us, you really care about our customers- You’ll know our latest drinks and food menu inside-out to offer personalised suggestions and personal…
- Presenting a knowledgeable image to customers at all times and ensuring all banking responsibilities are correctly undertaken, are key elements to the role.
- To ensure adequate telephone cover is maintained at all times.
- Weatherbys Racing Bank is looking to recruit a Racing Bank Administrator in the VAT Services…
- Like all of us, you really care about our customers.
- Customers love us because we’re ideal for any occasion - from a quick bite, to a celebration with friends…
£19,000 - £20,000 a year
- The One Group are proud to be working with one of the largest children’s brands nationally, they are based in one of the most desirable offices on the outskirts…
£19,399 a year
- Our warehouses are fast paced and time sensitive.
- We are committed to pushing the boundaries of the postal and express parcel delivery markets and aim to be the…
- You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and…
£8.45 an hour
- Our Customer Services Assistants provide an essential part of the store's frontline service delivering the highest standards of care to our customers.
- You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and…
Be the first to see new Full Time jobs in Milton Keynes
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.