Full Time jobs in Milton Keynes
- FULL TIME TO INCLUDE LATE NIGHT AND WEEKEND WORKING.
- But you’ll need to be a natural when it comes to customer care – articulate, good with people and always…
- To assist in the operation of the store to achieve sales targets and the delivery of excellent levels of customer service through the efficient answering of the…
- Join our team in Milton Keynes, as an Optical Assistant, and you’ll discover why at Specsavers, we pride ourselves on providing the foundation for exciting,…
- You’ll be friendly and organised too, presenting a professional image to customers at all times.
- It’s all about providing an excellent single vision glazing…
- Full time and part time considered.
- So, if you’re ready to bring your passion and knowledge to Milton Keynes, you could soon be working closely with the…
- You will be in charge of co-ordinating a busy clinic, ensuring that customer care is nothing less than excellent, whilst caring out team leader duties on the…
- Join our team in Dunstable White Lion (Sainsburys), as an Optical Assistant, and you’ll discover why at Specsavers, we pride ourselves on providing the…
- You’ll work to boost sales, profit and customer loyalty – exceeding customers’ needs as well as business objectives.
- Your role in this is crucial.
- Full Time role – 38 hours week.
- Join our team in Banbury, as an Optical Assistant, and you’ll discover why at Specsavers, we pride ourselves on providing the…
- As a qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC and good with people, you’ll be a natural when it comes to customer care.
Be the first to see new Full Time jobs in Milton Keynes
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.