Full Time jobs in Milton Keynes
You refined by:
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
- As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps.
- Step forward and welcome customers like a friend to your home.
- Extremely competitive rates of pay and share of tips.
- Up to £8.21 per hour + Tips + Benefits.
- If so, a career with Gold Care Homes may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- In fact, the majority of our senior staff/Care Managers all started life at Gold…
£8.21 an hour
- Excellent time keeping and attendance.
- Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business with a £250 million turnover.
- Able to use own initiative.
£16,068 - £17,132 a year
- Suitable candidates will have held a full driving license for a minimum of 12 months.
- This job is on a full time contract.
£7.58 - £8.60 an hour
- We are on the hunt for an outstanding Cocktail Bar Tender to complete our dynamic and lively team!
- That's what we're all about.
- Get you where you want to be!
- With a business focused around a global customer base and a portfolio of scalable repeatable solutions, supported by outstanding customer service and market…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- You need to be customer focused and be able to communicate with staff at all levels;
- The role requires you to be active for prolonged periods of time.
£26,000 - £29,000 a year
- Network Rail can offer you a rewarding career with competitive pay and excellent benefits including a choice of contributory pension schemes, a generous annual…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.