Full Time jobs in London W7
£27,936 - £34,628 a year
- This is an opportunity for a psychology graduate to work as an Assistant clinical psychologist in the busy Ealing community team for adults with a learning…
- You’ll carry out aircraft and equipment inspections and hazard checks, reporting any faults and taking care of the paperwork needed to get the job done.
- But it isn’t just about experience or knowledge, we’re looking for people with a genuine passion for customer care, and who will be ambassadors for healthcare…
£24,624 - £26,539 a year
- This is an exciting time to be working as Witness Care Officer for the Metropolitan Police Service.
- This is a full time post working 36 hours a week.
£19,000 - £20,000 a year
- They are very customer focused and part of the duties will be to keep compliance reports for these customers.
- You will be dealing with a vast amount of Admin on…
£27,554 a year
- More about working at Network Homes.
- A well organised and experienced administrator who is proactive, confident and pays attention to details.
£28,717 - £31,831 a year
- This is a full-time - 100% full time equivalent.
- Full training in College systems will be given.
- An exciting opportunity for a proactive administrator to join a…
£10.55 an hour
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Access to high street discounts.
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times.
£25,489 - £28,513 a year
- The Dementia Link Service provides an intermediate tier of targeted care and support for people with dementia and their carers, between primary and secondary…
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts.
- What will I be doing?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.