Full Time jobs in London W7
You refined by:
Warehouse Operative (undo)
£24,570 a year
- To be considered for this role, you must have a full, valid driving licence.
- A forklift truck licence would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Our stores are packed with thousands of products, from clothes and household items, through to tinned foods, frozen goods and chilled produce, and without our…
£600 a week
- Surecall Recruitment are seeking to recruit 10 X WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES full time.
- This will be guaranteed full time work,as Warehouse Operative,with flexible…
£23,000 a year
- Personal benefits for Theme park discounts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Cinema discounts etc.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
Worldwise Trading LTD
- All new orders shipped out to customers at the agreed time with each customer.
- Assist the warehouse manager in the following tasks:
- Running of goods out system.
£10 an hour
- This is a full time role working 40 hours per week, 8am – 5pm.
- A forklift truck licence would be beneficial to your application.
- A close attention to detail.
- To apply, you should have experience in manual handling, and a good knowledge of safe working practices, it is also essential that you hold a Forklift Licence.
- As such, you’ll be given full training on how to operate all the machinery in our site as well as manual handling and general health and safety training.
£10.31 an hour
- Warehouse Operative - Hatfield - Full time, Permanent - ASAP Start Dates.
- Subsidised restaurant and company shop with amazing discounts.
DivalentineCalver Recruitment Ltd
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- Will consider an experienced freight warehouse operative with all the security/forklift certs or a more junior candidate.
- Basic IT skills for data input.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.