Full Time jobs in London W7
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£25,833 - £26,772 a year
- Full time 37.5 per week.
- As a Support Worker at the Greenhouse you will need:
- Grade B £25,833 – £26,772 incl ILW & 6.5% employer contributory pension.
£19,356 a year
- Support Worker, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Staff,…
£9.82 an hour
- To be considered for this role you must hold a full driving license.
- You should be a patient and resilient individual who is willing to invest time in getting…
£21,944 a year
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or experience within charity/social care sector.
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Preferred).
- This role is a 40 hour per week.
£18,536 a year
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
Supporting Young Futures (SYF)
£9.25 an hour
- To maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the Home, reporting all repair issues and ensuring the environment is always welcoming.
North West London
£8.79 - £10.33 an hour
- You will have an NVQ in Social Care at Level 2, in addition to coming to this role with the right attitude, behaviour and values to really make a difference in…
£16,650 a year
- The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, share our Avenues values and be enthusiastic to get involved in a variety of activities in the home and out…
£17,014 a year
- We have positions at our homes in.
- Part time workers are welcome.
- Support roles involve working a shift pattern including alternate weekends and public holidays…
£18,584 a year
- We are recruiting for a full time or part time Support Workers to work with a lady with learning disability and epilepsy who lives in her own home in Hemel…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.