Full Time jobs in London W7
You refined by:
High Wycombe (undo)
£27,000 - £28,000 a year
- Our client, a technology based financial company which operates a number of consumer products in the UK, is currently hiring for a Junior Compliance Associate.
£40,000 - £60,000 a year
- Sytner Sales Executives work a variety of flexible patterns which can typically include weekends to ensure we provide our customers with the highest possible…
- ...we don’t do good times, only Great Times.
- Suggesting the right extras - starters, second drinks, puddings, coffees - understanding that service and sales go…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The right person for this role will be a caring and thoughtful person who can communicate well, particularly on the telephone.
£31,696 a year
- We only ask for evidence of these behaviours on your application form:
- Please be advised that the Department is conducting a review of all pay related…
- As a Sales Assistant, (or Sports Advisor as we call it) your role is to ensure all customers leave our stores ‘satisfied or satisfied’.
- As one of our talented sales advisors you will provide.
- Achieve all customer service and sales targets.
- Clinique - Consultant - John Lewis, High Wycombe - 30…
£10.00 - £15.50 an hour
- Award winning care company Caremark (Aylesbury & Wycombe) are recruiting now for experienced home care workers to support adults and children, providing really…
- Keep the centre in excellent working order.
- Ensure gullies and drains are kept free from debris and that the centre and grounds are litter free.
£23,092 a year
- For this reason a full UK driving license is considered essential.
- This is undertaken on a full-time basis at the Thames Valley Police Training Centre in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.