You refined by:
High Wycombe (undo)
Buckinghamshire County Council (undo)
Full Time jobs in London W7
£2,125 a month
- Working in a team, sharing ideas and knowledge only means positive things.
- ‘Beyond Auditing’ (Quality Assurance) Team works with the Principal Social Worker…
£20,664 - £26,148 a year
- We are looking for Residential Workers for our new Children’s Home in High Wycombe who can provide a positive living experience for the resident young people by…
£21,379 a year
- Term Time only plus two weeks for INSETs and Sixth Form results/enrolment (37 hours per week).
- We reserve the right to close the advert early.
£2,125 a month
- The Buckinghamshire Aftercare team forms part of our Children in Care service, supporting young adults aged up to 25 who are leaving care and working towards…
£19,077 - £21,428 a year
- Full Time 37 hours per week 39 weeks per year.
- The post is term-time only for 39 weeks per year.
- Please telephone Mrs Sue Skinner Headteacher on 01494 521941 or…
£23,742 - £25,703 a year
- Holmer Green Senior School is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all its students and therefore all appointments are made subject to satisfactory…
£23,741 - £25,704 a year
- Full or part time - term time only OR all year round (please specify your preference in the application).
- Excellent personal organisation and time management.
£167 a week
- This is a full time position working a 37 hour week Monday to Friday.
- For Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship – GCSE grade D/3 or above in Literacy and Numeracy…
£30,874 - £32,573 a year
- We are looking for three Assistant Heads of Home for our new Children’s Home in High Wycombe who can provide a positive living experience for the resident young…
- KS2 Class Teacher - CLAYTONS PRIMARY SCHOOL.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking individual to join us.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.