Full Time jobs in London
You refined by:
Vehicle Technician (undo)
£25,000 - £45,000 a year
- Preferable 2 years' experience working in a car franchise on complex repairs and maintenance of vehicles.
- Mon - Fri 8-5pm with Sat 8-2pm on a 1 in 3 rota basis…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- A full clean driving licence and good spoken/written English is required.
- Customer Focus: Able to interact with customers in a professional manner.
£45,000 a year
- A full driving licence is essential.
- And a sense of excitement about the future and what it holds.
- Welcome to the future of automotive retail.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- The successful candidate for our Vehicle Technician position will have previous…
- A Full UK driving licence with no more than 9 points.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent / time served experience.
- You’re an experienced Fitter / Vehicle Technician /…
- Eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK driving licence.
- Discounts with our Partner Establishments.
- £Competitive Salary+ Attractive Benefits Package*.
£36,140 a year
- All workshop tools, machinery and equipment and a full understanding of its intended use and calibration requirements.
- This role has specific responsibility to:
£28,000 a year
- To take care not to cause accidental damage to vehicle and components during service or repair.
- To care for all plant and tools belonging to dealership and not…
- The position will be based at the company’s workshop in Hayes, West London, but the role requires you to be flexible as you will be required to travel and work…
- You will also participate in the provision of a 24-hour breakdown service necessitating call out from home on occasion both at night/weekends with appropriate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.