Full Time jobs in London
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
Supporting Young Futures (SYF)
£9.25 an hour
- Reporting to: Group Home Manager.
- To maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the Home, reporting all repair issues and ensuring the environment is always…
£19,356 a year
- Support Worker, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Staff,…
- This will only take a moment and will allow us to contact you regarding the vacancy and enable you to track the progress of your application.
£25,833 - £26,772 a year
- Hours: Full time 37.5 per week.
- As a support worker you will:
- Salary: Grade B £25,833 – £26,772 incl ILW & 6.5% employer contributory pension.
£10.55 an hour
- We have a number of permanent, part & full time roles available working up to 37.5 hours per week.
- Your patient support and encouragement will assist…
£18,536 a year
- Similar roles: Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£11 - £14 an hour
- As a Support Worker in this role duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan.
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay.
- What we can offer you:
£9.50 an hour
- Full time and part time positions available – you will be required to work in a flexible manner, on a roster basis, which will include evenings and weekends.
£16,650 a year
- Due to the nature of this role it would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold a full UK driving licence as the service provides a mobility car.
£9.20 an hour
- We have vacancies for full time, part time and bank Support Workers in St Margarets, Twickenham.
- Shifts include days, evenings, weekends and sleepovers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.