Full Time jobs in London
£175 - £200 a day
- You may at any time withdraw from a particular vacancy for which you may be applying by contacting the Recruitment Consultant managing the search, by emailing…
£15 - £16 an hour
- Flexibility to cover various locations across the region (including home working).
- A choice of base, visiting and telephone triage.
- Proven experience as a GP.
£23,000 - £27,000 a year
- Other organisations may call this role Domestic Abuse Worker, Housing Support Officer, Domestic Abuse Caseworker, Domestic Violence Worker, Female Advocate,…
£40 a day
- To negotiate and make payment arrangements with customers who are in arrears using income and expenditure details to inform sustainable solutions for Council…
£21,410 - £22,710 a year
- Flexible and adaptable in your work with the ability to work evenings and weekends when needed.
- Exact working hours: Full time: Monday to Friday | 37.5 hours…
- Opportunity to work / triage from home with flexible hours.
- We are looking for motivated GPs to support the delivery of the Integrated Urgent Care (IUC)…
£25.00 - £29.70 a day
- Hourly rates of pay are dependent on times and days worked, varying from £25.00 – £29.70 plus bank holiday enhancements.
- You must be HCPC Registered and have:
£26,999 - £33,799 a year
- Driving Roles Only: As part of this role, you will be required to travel to other HCC Sites/Residences either using your own mode of transport or a company car.
£25,380 - £32,796 a year
- Please note that this advert will be live to redeployees throughout the recruitment of this advert.
- Any redeployee that applies will only need to evidence…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.