Full Time jobs in London
- 28 days holiday for full time team members.
- A brilliant hourly rate + weekly pay.
- What will you be doing?
- You'll be working in a fast-paced restaurant, serving…
- However, this is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Encouraged to use their own initiative, creativity, and flair in their merchandising as well…
£21,451 a year
- As a community navigator you will be responsible for the delivery of individual, positive outcome focused support packages to clients of Riverside's community…
£25,000 a year
- On a daily basis; you will register new customers, book and conduct property viewings and negotiate offers between applicants and landlords.
£18,000 a year
- Our client is looking for a highly organised, enthusiastic and polite individual with effective time management skills.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Access to shopping discounts with many leading UK retailers.
- Be a champion of hygiene, cleanliness and brand standards.
- Be proud of the service you deliver.
- The successful candidate will have clean valid full UK driving license (prior to starting the post).
- The Safe & Connected Service provide high quality effective…
- To help us achieve this and contribute to making Enfield a fairer place for all, we are seeking a Quality Assurance Officer who will based within the Adult…
£10.50 an hour
- Great at giving amazing customer service, and able to translate that into sales.
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of…
- The ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for this post.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.