Full Time jobs in London
You refined by:
- To ensure that available equipment is in full working order and report any faults if required.
- This role requires 7 day working to include weekends.
- You will be a key team player and a brand adorer, but most importantly you will go above and beyond to ensure our customers are given the highest customer…
£25,125 a year
- 36 per week – 39 weeks a year.
- £21,018 - £25,125 pa inc. (Scale 5/6).
- Bishop Stopford’s Church of England School was graded ‘outstanding’ as a Church of England…
£37,842 - £40,728 a year
- 36 hours a week – We are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements including part time hours, compressed hours, working from home and staggered start and…
- Use your expert knowledge learnt from the training you will be given to advise customers of our products.
- Excellent customer facing skills with the confidence…
- We are looking for a new full time addition to our SEND team of creative and proactive practitioners.
- This role is offered as a temporary contract until May…
£21,374 - £22,742 a year
- In addition, the unit has been built with the capacity to provide services for external customers looking to outsource these services to a specialist NHS-led…
- This is an exciting time to join the team.
- You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- To succeed you will need:
- If your shift is more than four hours, half-price meals – for a full-time worker this can be worth as much as £15 per week in your back pocket!
- It is essential that you hold a current enhanced DBS check.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure that various sites are a clean, safe and hygienic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.