Full Time jobs in London
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- The client is a large and international business who is growing and expanding in London.
- The key responsibilities are, but limited to-.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Effective time and workload management.
- Excellent admin and organisational skills.
- Maintain invoice backlog to 6 weeks.
- Assisting with general accounts queries.
£18,000 - £23,000 a year
- Meeting and greeting clients in a helpful.
- Attending to client queries face to face, via the phone and email.
- Ensure the tidiness of the reception area.
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- Responsible for maintaining the processing lead times to a minimum and within agreed SLA's, ensuring revenue maximisation through full and accurate billing.
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- Effectively communicating with all customers via phone and email.
- Respond to customers in a professional and tactful manner.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- This is a temporary Graduate Accounts Assistant position with car parking on site.
- This temporary Graduate Accounts Assistant based in Slough is working for a…
£25,000 - £40,000 a year
- Any candidates who have completed further education in Logistics or Supply Chain or have undertaken Graduate Programmes in Logistics are particularly encouraged…
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- A large UK based business services organisation with their Head Offices based in Slough.
- Input customer billing information in to the company database.
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- This temporary to permanent Assistant Accountant position is working for a growing telecommunication company.
- Management of costing in system.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Great administration and telephone skills.
- Other adhoc general admin duties.
- Desire to learn and be part of the team to support the branch manager in running of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.